Terra Nova Productions works in Northern Ireland and around the world.
We are currently seeking Project Management on our Arrivals3 Roadshow: the Production of Mi Mundo. Responses to the offer to tender (CV and letter) need to be with Tom Finlay at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm on January 20th, 2017. Interviews will be in the week commencing January 23rd.
Responsible to: The Mi Mundo Creative Producer Tom Finlay
Job Purpose: The Mi Mundo Project Manager will be responsible for supporting the Mi Mundo Creative Producer to deliver the remount of the project, which includes the Creative Producer also directing the remount.
1) Production Management (remounting with artists, set, costume, sound, audio visual, transport)
2) Liaising with venues and coordinating tour
3) Creating tech specs and risk assessment for tour (based on previous tour information)
4) Schools and youth group audience development for tour
5) Liasing with schools and youth groups to organise attendance performances
Performances are: The Skainos Centre, Belfast (3rd & 4th March), Clothworthy Arts Centre, Antrim (6th & 7th March), Ards (8th & 9th March), The Island Arts Centre, Lisburn (10th & 11th March).
There may also additional liaison with the invited audience for a performance at Stormont.
Hours: Hours are discretionary, equivalent to 25 days work: late Jan to 12 March.
Please send a CV and letter describing why and how you would like to undertake the work to the email address above. Securing this tender does not constitute an offer of employment.